This Cookies Notice provides you with information about the cookies we use and why we use them. In TURBOIBER ELEVACIÓN, S.L., cookies are used for different reasons.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are sent to and temporarily stored on your computer, smartphone or other device for accessing the internet whenever you visit a website.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, nor a Trojan, nor a worm, nor spam, nor spyware, nor opens windows pop-up.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data stored are of a technical nature, statistics, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you regularly navigate with the Chrome browser and try to navigate through the same web with the Firefox browser, you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because you are associating the information with the browser, not with the individual.
What kind of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and registered user navigates, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time band of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third party cookies?
Own cookies are generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Mailrelay, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, etc.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third-party cookies. The following cookies are used on this website, which are detailed below:
Login: The cookies to log in allow you to enter and exit your account from TURBOIBER ELEVACIÓN, S.L.
Personalization: Cookies help me remember with what people or websites have interacted, so you can show related content.
Preferences: Cookies allow me to remember your settings and preferences, such as the preferred language and your privacy settings.
Third party cookies
This website uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics, is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., The user can check here the type of cookies used by Google.
Social media cookies can be stored in your browser while browsing www.turboiber.com for example, when you use the share button on www.turboiber.com in a social network. Below you will find information about the social network cookies that this website uses in its own cookie policies:
- Facebook cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
- Twitter cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
- Instagram cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
- Google+ cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
- Linkedin Cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
- Youtube Cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
- Pinterest cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
DoubleClick uses cookie IDs to have a record of what ads have been shown in certain browsers. At the moment of publishing an ad in a browser, you can use the cookie ID of that browser to check which ads have already been shown in that particular browser. This is how you avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
Cookie IDs allow DoubleClick to record conversions related to ad requests, such as when a user views a DoubleClick ad and, later, uses the same browser to visit the advertiser’s website and make a purchase.
As an Internet user, at any time you can proceed to delete the information regarding your browsing habits, and the related profile that has generated the referred habits, accessing directly and free of charge: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/preferences?hl=es. If an user disables this feature, the unique DoubleClick cookie ID in the user’s browser is overwritten by the “OPT_OUT” phase. Because there is no longer a unique cookie ID, the disabled cookie cannot be associated with a particular browser.
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, and not only delete, also block, in a general or way for a specific domain. To delete cookies from a website you must go to your browser settings and there you can search the associated ones to the domain in question and proceed to their elimination.
- Configuration of cookies for Google Chrome
- Configuration of cookies for Apple Safari
- Configuration of cookies for Internet Explorer
- Configuration of cookies for Mozilla Firefox
More information about cookies
If you wish to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose the cookies you want to allow.