Quality Policy, Environment and Prevention Turboiber Elevación
Due to Management’s desire, TURBOIBER ELEVACIÓN has an Integrated Management System (Quality, Environment and Prevention), based on the requirements of the UNE-EN-ISO 9001: 2015, UNE-EN-ISO 14001: 2015 and OHSAS 18001: 2007, for the activities of:
- Rental, assembly, disassembly, maintenance and commercialization of motorized platforms, hoists and work elevators.
- Design, production management, final control and marketing of elevators.
- Service of conformity of lifting devices, according to Machinery Directive.
The Integrated Management System aims to satisfy our customers and other interested parties, the protection of the environment and the job security of our employees, thanks to compliance with the requirements established for the development of our services, based on these principles. basic and those established by the legislation applicable to our activities.
Likewise, TURBOIBER ELEVACIÓN is aware that in order to achieve customer satisfaction, environmental commitment and job security, good coordination and internal management of the company is necessary with the collaboration and approval of all its employees, therefore, the Management of TURBOIBER ELEVACIÓN undertakes to:
- Ensure the quality of the services and products offered and the materials and equipment used, in accordance with the International Standard ISO 9001: 2015, by having human, material and economic facilities, safe and adequate for the activities developed by the company.
- Comply with the legislation and other applicable commitments, especially regarding the prevention of occupational risks, safety and hygiene at work, and environmental protection.
- Establish a Quality, Environment and Prevention Policy, as a frame of reference for the specific objectives of the organization.
- Consolidation of the trust of clients and other interested parties, taking into account their expectations, based on advice in the planning and optimization of services and products, under criteria of quality, environment and occupational safety.
- Periodically analyze the context of the organization to detect risks and opportunities and take the appropriate measures that lead to the continuous improvement of all our processes.
- Develop services capable of satisfying the needs and requirements of customers by ensuring the supply of machinery in accordance with the specifications and the deadlines established to carry out our services.
- Continuous improvement and effective control of processes, procedures, products and services, continuously updating our equipment to guarantee the best service to our customers, with safety guarantees for our employees and exquisite respect for the environment.
- Design teams capable of meeting the needs of our customers, always adopting the best technical solutions, betting on the quality of materials, maintaining safety and sustainability in all our creations, functions and responsibilities.
- Commitment to sustainable development and protection of the environment, from a Life Cycle Analysis perspective of our processes.
- Ensure the safety of all employees of TURBOIBER ELEVACIÓN, especially by the construction personnel who work at heights, who have greater occupational risks.
- Reduction and treatment of non-conformities, incidents and emergencies.
- Internal communication of process changes that affect the Integrated Management System between the departments of TURBOIBER ELEVACIÓN and the Head of Integrated Management.
- Awareness, motivation, awareness and participation of Company personnel on the importance of the implementation and development of an Integrated Management System.
- Periodically review the effectiveness of the processes and take timely measures when deviations are detected on the expected results.
- Prevent damage and deterioration of the health of all employees.
- Comply with the requirements related to Labor Safety and the Environment that TURBOIBER ELEVACIÓN subscribes with clients, administrations, collaborators or other interested parties.
- Provide the necessary training of the people who develop the different activities of TURBOIBER ELEVACIÓN.
The Integrated Management System is adapted to the purpose of TURBOIBER ELEVACIÓN and is based on knowledge and assessment of its processes.
TURBOIBER ELEVACIÓN through its Integrated Management System wants to demonstrate to its clients and other interested parties, its concern and commitment for the Quality of its services, for the Environment and for Labor Safety and achieve a guarantee of future that only competitive organizations , sustainable, responsible and at the forefront in the market, can offer.
TURBOIBER ELEVACIÓN Board